Overflow – Week 10 March 23-24, 2019 – The Heaviness of Hatred (Max Lucado)
1. The _______________________ of forgiveness.
“Master, how many times do I forgive a brother or sister who hurts me? Seven?” (Matt. 18:21 MSG)
2. The _______________________ of unforgiveness.
“See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.” (Heb. 12:15 NIV)
3. The _______________________ for unforgiveness: give the grace you have been given.
• Decide what you need to forgive. • Ask yourself why it hurts.
• Take it to Jesus.
• Tell your offender.
• Pray for your offender. • Conduct a funeral.
Live the Overflow: Reflect on the six steps toward forgiveness. Can you put them to use?
To view all teaching in this series and access resources, please click here: Oak Hill Church