Thank you for your interest in inviting Max Lucado to speak at your event. Here is some information about our process:
Max Lucado’s speaking schedule is set only one year in advance. Our deadline for invitations is August 1, for events occurring the following year. For example, if you are planning an event in 2020, your invitation should arrive in our office by August 1, 2019.
Please submit your invitation by email or letter to: email@example.com
Office of Max Lucado
Oak Hills Church
6929 Camp Bullis Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78256
Note: you will receive a preliminary reply, acknowledging receipt of your invitation. If you do not receive an acknowledgment and have sent your request by email, please follow up with a hard copy of your invitation to ensure it was received.
It is helpful to include details about your event, such as:
- Name and purpose of event.
- Name of sponsoring church or organization.
- Date, time, location.
- Number and length of messages you’d like Max to present.
- Size and composition of audience (teens, women, men, general public, private event, etc.)
- Theme of event.
1. When will we know if Max will be our speaker?
By September 15.
2. What about fees and honorarium?
We request business class airfares, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations
for two. We do not have a stipulated honorarium.
3. Will Max do a book signing before or after he speaks?
In most cases, yes.
4. Would we be permitted to live stream Max’s message to our church or viewers?
5. Why can’t I request Max for a later year?
Max’s availability for speaking is contingent on his church preaching schedule,
publishing commitments, and family plans. All of these are set only one year in advance.